Mercury livestream is an application that allows you to broadcast or stream live video signals. In order for the video signal to reach the viewers in good quality, it is necessary to include video production. If you want a large number of people to be able to follow your program, high-performance hosting is essential. Furthermore, if you want to sell tickets for your event, you need an online ticket sales system. We, as an experienced team that has faced all these challenges, know that all this is not easy to organize and synchronize and that is why we offer everything in one place. Of course, if you only want some specific module(s), contact us to make an offer just for you!
Mercury livestream is intended for everyone whose current situation has limited or banned normal business. It is also intended for everyone who could overcome it through online events and make contact with their audience.
• Theater perfomances
• Other online events
When you buy a ticket for the event, you will receive a confirmation email of your purchase with a password. Click on the “Login” field, enter your e-mail address in the “Username” field, and enter the password you received in the confirmation e-mail in the “Password” field.
- HOME – All important information concerning the event, event agenda and any event updates or changes.
- TALKS – The main event session is shown here.
- EXPO – Find out more about event Sponsors, connect and chat using the “Leave a message” button. For any other information or help please contact event Info booth staff.
- NETWORKING – Interact with other attendees with our private chat feature. Start Networking using connect button located under each attendee card. Filter and locate people of similar interests to connect and start conversation.
- PROFILE – Update your profile information using “Edit Profile” option or change your display image. Check out your notifications and private messages. The number of new messages will be shown here. Update your account details or change password.
On the left side of the menu, select the “Profile” page where you can change the image or personal information.
You can change the image by clicking on the image, then on the “Edit photo” button and selecting the image from your computer.
You can change your personal information by clicking “Edit Profile” and making any changes you want.
On the left side of the menu, select the “Conversations” page. You can also use the “Select Field” advanced search filter to help you find the person you want. When you find it, you need to click on the “Connect” field, and then select the “Messages” option.